Friday, March 13, 2009

Some shorter Poems and Quotes

JUST MAYBE

Maybe you need to be more open
Maybe you could try to understand
Maybe you shouldn't judge
Maybe you have the same problems
Maybe
Just...
Maybe you could be nice.



JUST KINDA LOST
Out of Hope
and Lost
just so
desperate to
understand



ITS JUST COLD

My hands are always cold
so freezing in the wind
needing for someone to hold
if only I could let them in.

AM I CRAZY?

I'm always cold
So freezing
My fingers are numb
No feeling
I shiver
And shake
All the time
Making me think
'Wow, I've lost my mind.'

JUST BE YOU.

Maybe you shouldn't try
So hard
To be someone you're not
Maybe it's still too hard
But honey you
Must learn
Because
When you least expect it
It will all come
Crashing down
And you will have
No one
But yourself to
Get used to.

FOR PEOPLE TO GET OVER IT YOU HAVE TO YOURSELF.
You make many mistakes
In life
And life is always difficult
A problem to always
Worry about
One that is yet to be sloved
Dont give up
And wish to end it all
Because
When your finally happy
It will....

  • When you place trust in others hands, make sure they know what to do with it
  • Leaving something unsaid, is perhaps the best way to say it
  • Boys are like purses, cute, full of crap and always replacable
  • Children in front seats can lead to accidents; accidents in backseats can lead to children.
  • Every door isn't heavy
  • I love him and THATS whats killing me
  • If you give up, you wont know where you could have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment